Once you experience multiple orgasms with pheromones , it’s possible and actually quite easy to experience what I referred to earlier as a ‘plateau orgasm’ or an ‘intense orgasmic state.’ You can either experience individual peaks of orgasm that lengthen into an orgasmic state or have so many orgasms that you realize it’s just one long state of orgasm.
As good as multiple orgasms are, they are just one step along the path that I call the pleasure path or ‘the continuum of pleasure.’
The continuum of pleasure
Once you learn to acknowledge and recognize the orgasmic nature of every pleasurable sensation, you can gradually go into much greater depths of pleasure and orgasm. Follow me down the pleasure path for a moment:
• A simple sensation turns into a pleasurable sensation and then into the experience of pleasure.
• Sustained continuous pleasure turns into an orgasm.
• Your orgasm becomes multiple orgasms with sexual pheromones, peaking every few minutes or even every thirty seconds, usually intensifying from one to the next.
• Orgasmic peaks become successive and very rapid or individual peaks lengthen into one long, continuous orgasm.
• You experience an intense orgasmic state. Sometimes, you can still recognize individual peaks, but even the ‘valleys’ between the peaks are an orgasmic experience by themselves.
• Usually, the continuous orgasmic state is intense and physical initially but gradually becomes subtler, with fewer physical manifestations and less body awareness.
• When one continuous orgasm becomes deep enough and long enough, it can turn into a meditative orgasmic state.
• Staying in a meditative orgasmic state for a long time is a mild expression of enlightenment.
Therefore, a small wave of pleasure can lead you to a kind of enlightenment on the continuum of pleasure.
Learn about women’s pheromones.
It’s important to understand that a one-hour-long orgasm isn’t the same as sixty orgasms that last only one minute. As you orgasm for longer and longer periods of time, the nature of the orgasm changes. You experience levels of pleasure that you didn’t imagine were possible. The orgasmic energy spreads throughout your body and creates a continuous whole-body orgasm. It also goes up your chakras so you experience different chakra-related orgasms and expands outwards throughout your five bodies so you experience the orgasm not just on the physical level, but also on the energetic, emotional and spiritual/causal levels. The orgasm becomes a transcendent, spiritual experience. You become aware of the highest aspect of yourself beyond name, identity and ego. Learn about Pheromax.
Knowing what’s possible and having an orgasmic attitude is fundamental to expanding and deepening the orgasmic experiences you have. And the first limitation to address is the time pressure and expectation many women place on orgasm
Remove the orgasm timer
One of the greatest insights I have had while working with women is that many have an internal timer that ‘tells’ them, ‘This orgasm has finished; you have ‘come’ and your orgasm is over.’
For most people, an orgasm lasts a few seconds or, at most, half a minute. Then the orgasm timer kicks in and you start to think something along these lines:
‘Oh, I’ve been orgasming for a while, it’s probably over.’
‘I’m not worthy of more pleasure; I don’t deserve it.’
‘I’ve orgasmed and now I need to pleasure him.’
‘Sex is finished because I have had an orgasm.’
‘He’s probably waiting for me to finish.’
This unhelpful timer is created by the following beliefs and attitudes:
• Most women and men believe that an orgasm is a momentary experience – you rise, you peak, you fall. They don’t know that an orgasm can be a continuous state. Not many are aware that an orgasmic state can last long minutes and sometimes hours.
• The traditional sexual response model is desire > arousal > orgasm > resolution. But this only allows orgasm to be a short moment followed by a resolution or an inevitable end.
• Orgasm is seen as the goal of sex, so once it’s achieved, it signals the end of the sexual interaction.
• Women are used to having clitoral orgasms, which generally last fifteen to thirty seconds. So even when they do experience another kind of orgasm, they believe that it will be as short and fleeting as their clitoral orgasm, so their timer kicks in and brings about a premature end to their orgasm.
• Women compare their orgasm to a man’s ejaculatory orgasm, which lasts about ten to twenty seconds. It is characterized by a strong peak followed by a sharp decline of pleasure, loss of erection and a kind of shutting down. Learn about pheromone seduction.
• Some women feel obliged to ‘give back’ once they have had their orgasm and are not comfortable being or remaining in a receptive state.
• Sometimes, an orgasm becomes stronger the longer it lasts. Some women have a subconscious fear that it’s ‘too much’ or they ‘can’t handle it,’ so they make themselves snap out of it.
• Some women can’t bear to stay in the open and vulnerable state of the orgasm, so they exercise control in order to end it.